6 things to quit this year!
1 Jan 2022 /
Happy New Year!
It’s the time of New Year Resolutions, so here are 6 things to quit from last year:
- Trying to please everyone
- Fearing change
- Living in the past
- Being afraid to be different
- Sacrificing your happiness for others
Please share this with your friends and family to remind them what we collectively need to quit as we enter the new year.
To help you stick to your New Year’s Resolution, here’s our top tips to give you the best possible chance of success…
Also as you wrap up 2021, it is timely to reflect on the past twelve months, so ask yourself these contemplative questions:
- What limiting beliefs do I need to release?
- What will I do differently in 2022 to take better care of myself?
- Who showed up for me and how can I nurture those relationships?
- Is there a boundary I can implement in 2022 to improve my peace?
- What has been a barrier to me completing my goals and how will I remove the barrier in 2022?
Here’s our thoughts on why reflection is so important…
Get rid of any limiting habits this year, and instead, build some new habits that assist you in achieving your goals and support your growth mindset.
We wish you a year of happiness, health and prosperity…