We understand the importance of choosing an accredited coach training course that has been validated and endorsed by highly respected professional organisations within the coaching and wellbeing fields.
As such, our Wellbeing Coach Training Course has received accreditation and approval from both The Association for Coaching and the NHS Personalised Care Institute.
This shows our course is of the highest training standard as it has gone through rigorous, detailed review and assessment by both associations.
By gaining recognition of your training in this way, you are set to become a skilled professional coach with quality credentials and real credibility.
NHS Personalised Care Institute
Raw Horizons Academy is proud to announce that we are one of the first training providers in the UK to be awarded with accreditation for Health & Wellbeing Coach training by the NHS Personalised Care Institute.
The NHS acknowledges the importance of patients having choice over the way their care is planned and delivered, basing it on what matters to the patient and their strengths and needs. This is what they call Personalised Care and the NHS is embracing 'health coaches' to help patients take control of their health. This is what we call wellbeing and that is why the NHS Personalised Care Institute has approved our Wellbeing Coach Training Course.
The benefits include:
- Certificate of CPD endorsed by NHS Personalised Care Institute
- Full access to a series of free webinars, podcasts and blogs which they will be continually developing.
- Plus you can opt in to receive their latest news and developments.
The Association for Coaching
Our course is accredited with the Association for Coaching, the UK’s largest independent, professional coaching body dedicated to promoting best practice and raising the awareness and standards of coaching, worldwide.
It is an international association with members all around the world.
As an accredited course, you are registered as a student member of The Association for Coaching upon completing your course at no additional cost. This provides you all the benefits of the association plus access to their wealth of resources and support.
The benefits include:
- Certificate of Wellbeing Life Coaching endorsed by The Association for Coaching
- Inclusion to the AC Coach Directory
- Access to their Resources Hub with reference materials, research and videos.
- Continue your development through live webinars, podcasts and online resources.
- Coaching supervision and development sessions to continue growing skills.
- Join the networking and discussion groups to engage with a vibrant and knowledge rich global community.
By training with a course that is accredited by both The Association for Coaching and the NHS Personalised Care Institute, you offer the reassurance of coach training with regard to the level of knowledge, practical experience and application of coaching competencies, all benchmarked against best practice and ethical standards.